On Monday, SoftBank (OTCMKTS:SFTBY) announced that it had reached a merger agreement with Z Holdings (OTCMKTS:YAHOF), formerly known as Yahoo Japan and Line Corp (NYSE:LN). The move aims at creating an internet firm to take on the US and Chinese online giants. Nave and SoftBank to hold 50% stake each in the new company According […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 364 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 306 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 301 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 227 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 192 views