Global demand for electricity is on the rise. In fact, according to the International Energy Agency (IEA), “Global electricity demand surged in 2021, creating strains in major markets, pushing prices to unprecedented levels and driving the power sector’s emissions to a record high. Electricity is central to modern life and clean electricity is pivotal to […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Tesla Suspends Hiring Further Set to Lay Off 10% of its Labor Force 37 views
- Tata Motors Eyeing to Acquire Ford’s Factory in India 36 views
- Tesla Increases Vehicle Prices Once Again 36 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 35 views
- Atos CEO Resigns Following Divisions With the Board Over Strategy 35 views