Global demand for electricity is on the rise. In fact, according to the International Energy Agency (IEA), “Global electricity demand surged in 2021, creating strains in major markets, pushing prices to unprecedented levels and driving the power sector’s emissions to a record high. Electricity is central to modern life and clean electricity is pivotal to […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 50 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 47 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 41 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 27 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 24 views