Oracle Corp (NYSE:ORCL) which has before been involved in business disputes with Alphabet Inc.’s (NASDAQ:GOOGL) Google indicated that it received requests for information from state and Congressional; investigators looking into accusations that Google violated antitrust laws. Oracle to provide information on Google Oracle which understands the advertising business of Google has indicated that it has […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Fails To Win The Bid For Fitbit: Facebook’s Is Unsuccessful To Establish A Position In Health Tech And Wearables Markets 53 views
- Antitrust Decision May Stand In The Way Of Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) Making Acquisitions 47 views
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) Cares For Its Employees: Amazon Takesover A Startup – Health Navigator For Employee Healthcare 45 views
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Faces A Lawsuit Over Flawed Butterfly Keyboards In Macbook Pro And Macbook Models: Fails To Halt Lawsuits 41 views
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald's Waste In Manufacturing Activities 40 views