Kroger Co (NYSE:KR) started accepting Visa Inc (NYSE:V)’s Credit Cards at 108 fuel centers and 142 Smith’s Food and Drug Stores and ended the year-long fight. Its customers can make payments at Kroger owned and operated fuel stations and food and drug stores across the seven states in the US. The supermarket chain imposed a […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 110 views
- Mass Megawatts Announces a Payback of Three to Five Year Using the Patent Pending Solar Tracker in Several States 78 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 57 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 47 views