Facebook, Inc (NASDAQ:FB) hasn’t yet started taking seriously the competition that TikTok poses. This is easy to tell, considering that the social media guru hasn’t yet listed it among its rivals. However, Twitter Inc (NYSE:TWTR) and Snap Inc (NYSE:SNAP) have already documented TikTok as a rival in their financial documents. TikTok and its aggressive approach […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Fails To Win The Bid For Fitbit: Facebook’s Is Unsuccessful To Establish A Position In Health Tech And Wearables Markets 39 views
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald’s Waste In Manufacturing Activities 29 views
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) Cares For Its Employees: Amazon Takesover A Startup – Health Navigator For Employee Healthcare 26 views
- General Motors (NYSE:GM) Partners With LG Chemicals To Make Battery Cells For Electric Cars 23 views
- Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) Refutes Claims Of Its Warehouses Harming Communities Housing Them 20 views