On Friday shares of retail brokerage firms Etrade Financial (NASDAQ:ETFC), Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW) and TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD) were trading on the down. This was a result of the announcement that Interactive Brokers will be making any amount of stock trade without commission charges. Charles Schwab plunged 2.2% while ETrade Financial lost 4.8%. TD Ameritrade was […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 468 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 376 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 340 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 247 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 239 views