PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG), a utility giant, is being probed by a federal judge over a power line failure deemed to fail few minutes before a massive fire explosion in North California last month. On October 23, the Kincade fire exploded in Sonoma County. This wildfire has destroyed approximately 450 structures and is still going on […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 49 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 49 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 43 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 30 views
- Private Equity Firm CD&R to Purchase Rest of Cornerstone Building Brands 23 views