Nokia Oyj (NYSE:NOK) reported that it would be offering its ultra-fast mobile internet services to Malaysian ports. It is an attempt by the company to gain from the growing 5G technology market of Malaysia. However, competition is intense, with China’s Huawei expanding fast in its home market. Huawei has already finalized 5G deals with telecom […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 433 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 316 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 305 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 247 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 237 views