Nokia Oyj (NYSE:NOK) reported that it would be offering its ultra-fast mobile internet services to Malaysian ports. It is an attempt by the company to gain from the growing 5G technology market of Malaysia. However, competition is intense, with China’s Huawei expanding fast in its home market. Huawei has already finalized 5G deals with telecom […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 54 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 36 views
- BT and Ericsson Partners to Build Private 5G Networks 28 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 26 views