Nokia Corp (NYSE:NO) announced the expansion of its longstanding agreement with SETAR. As per the terms of the contract, Nokia will upgrade the RAN and modernize the database management systems and core elements of SETAR in Aruba. It helps SETAR to focus on the healthcare and hospitality sectors. First 5G deal in Latin America Nokia […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- UCASU to Acquire 10,000 Sqft Cannabis Property and Build 5,000 Sqft More 558 views
- UC Asset’s new $3M cannabis property acquisition includes protection for existing shareholders 364 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII SIGNS CONTRACT WITH IFCI TO DEVELOP $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 65 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 49 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 48 views