MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) on Tuesday announced two business deals it is pursuing. The first one is to sell the Las Vegas property known as Circus Circus, which is currently valued at $825 million. Reports indicate that it will be selling out the property to Phil Ruffin, an affiliate of Treasure Island owner. Salem’s remarks […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 44 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 36 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 32 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 31 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 23 views