McDermott International Inc (NYSE:MDR) expects to file for bankruptcy in the next few weeks. The company is in discussions with Baupost Group LLC and HPS Investment Partners for a bankruptcy loan of $2 billion. The company will use the funds for continuing its regular operations. McDermott stock trades $0.67 (down 0.98%) on January 2, 2019. […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 50 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 48 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 42 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 29 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 26 views