Finally, trade war woes, and Brexit is causing a lot of turmoil in the banking sector. HSBC Holdings Plc (NYSE:HSBC) is preparing to lay-off 10,000 employees, mostly at the senior level. It is in addition to the 4,700 job cuts announced two months ago. Noel Quinn, new interim Chief Executive Officer of HSBC, is planning […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Suspicious Logins Reported by Tyler Technologies Days After it Had Been Hacked 92 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 53 views
- Amazon to Launch Abu Dhabi Fulfillment Center by 2024 49 views
- Autonomous Driving Truck Company Plus Abandons Merger Deal With a SPAC 46 views
- Blue Prism Agrees to $1.65B Takeover Deal From Fintech Company SS&C 44 views