Finally, trade war woes, and Brexit is causing a lot of turmoil in the banking sector. HSBC Holdings Plc (NYSE:HSBC) is preparing to lay-off 10,000 employees, mostly at the senior level. It is in addition to the 4,700 job cuts announced two months ago. Noel Quinn, new interim Chief Executive Officer of HSBC, is planning […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 502 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 416 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 246 views
- Walmart Has Been Working With Some Suppliers to Lower Prices Amid Inflation 224 views
- easyJet Set to Cancel More Than 200 Flights 166 views