Finally, trade war woes, and Brexit is causing a lot of turmoil in the banking sector. HSBC Holdings Plc (NYSE:HSBC) is preparing to lay-off 10,000 employees, mostly at the senior level. It is in addition to the 4,700 job cuts announced two months ago. Noel Quinn, new interim Chief Executive Officer of HSBC, is planning […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 50 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 48 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 42 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 29 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 26 views