FedEx Corporation (NYSE:FDX) has reported disappointing results in Q2 2020. Its revenues have declined to $17.3 billion in Q2 2020, a marginal decline from $17.8 billion from the same period last year. Chief Finance Officer and Executive Vice President of FedEx Corp, Alan Graf, said he is frustrated with the results. He expects the same […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- UCASU to Acquire 10,000 Sqft Cannabis Property and Build 5,000 Sqft More 558 views
- UC Asset’s new $3M cannabis property acquisition includes protection for existing shareholders 364 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII SIGNS CONTRACT WITH IFCI TO DEVELOP $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 65 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 49 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 48 views