ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP) decided to divest Australian business to Santos Ltd (OTCMKTS:SSLZY) and focus on North American operations for $1.4 billion. The assets include a significant stake in Darwin LNG facility, stakes in Athena, Poseidon, Bayu-Undan, and Caldita and the interests in the Barossa gas development project. Following the deal, Santos would strengthen its position in […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald’s Waste In Manufacturing Activities 32 views
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Faces Pressure In Line With Its Plan To Encrypt Its Messaging 29 views
- Antitrust Decision May Stand In The Way Of Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) Making Acquisitions 27 views
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Fails To Win The Bid For Fitbit: Facebook’s Is Unsuccessful To Establish A Position In Health Tech And Wearables Markets 26 views
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) Cares For Its Employees: Amazon Takesover A Startup – Health Navigator For Employee Healthcare 19 views