ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP) decided to divest Australian business to Santos Ltd (OTCMKTS:SSLZY) and focus on North American operations for $1.4 billion. The assets include a significant stake in Darwin LNG facility, stakes in Athena, Poseidon, Bayu-Undan, and Caldita and the interests in the Barossa gas development project. Following the deal, Santos would strengthen its position in […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 50 views