On Monday, SoftBank (OTCMKTS:SFTBY) announced that it had reached a merger agreement with Z Holdings (OTCMKTS:YAHOF), formerly known as Yahoo Japan and Line Corp (NYSE:LN). The move aims at creating an internet firm to take on the US and Chinese online giants. Nave and SoftBank to hold 50% stake each in the new company According […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 54 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 36 views
- BT and Ericsson Partners to Build Private 5G Networks 28 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 26 views