Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba Group (NYSE: BABA) is ready to bet on Hong Kong. The company wants to raise at least $11 billion through an IPO on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Alibaba to list on Hong Kong Securities Exchange The decision to list in Hong Kong comes at a time when the city is […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 38 views
- Tata Motors Eyeing to Acquire Ford’s Factory in India 37 views
- Expect a Fierce Race Between VW and Tesla Says VW CEO 35 views
- Apple to Provide Other Payment Methods in Dating Apps Says Dutch Watchdog 34 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 34 views