Nokia Corp (NYSE:NO) announced the expansion of its longstanding agreement with SETAR. As per the terms of the contract, Nokia will upgrade the RAN and modernize the database management systems and core elements of SETAR in Aruba. It helps SETAR to focus on the healthcare and hospitality sectors. First 5G deal in Latin America Nokia […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 477 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 453 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 438 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 370 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 341 views