Nokia Corp (NYSE:NO) announced the expansion of its longstanding agreement with SETAR. As per the terms of the contract, Nokia will upgrade the RAN and modernize the database management systems and core elements of SETAR in Aruba. It helps SETAR to focus on the healthcare and hospitality sectors. First 5G deal in Latin America Nokia […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 54 views
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 50 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 44 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 30 views
- Records Show 19,000 U.S Based Amazon Employees Contracted Coronavirus 26 views