Chief Executive Officer of Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB), Mark Zuckerberg, said the company is prioritizing the implementation of a new privacy program. Facebook agreed to implement a new privacy program as part of the $5 billion settlement accord with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in July 2019. Facebook violates 2011 accord FTC is probing Facebook for […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 460 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 447 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 439 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 365 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 331 views