Chief Executive Officer of Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB), Mark Zuckerberg, said the company is prioritizing the implementation of a new privacy program. Facebook agreed to implement a new privacy program as part of the $5 billion settlement accord with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in July 2019. Facebook violates 2011 accord FTC is probing Facebook for […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Fails To Win The Bid For Fitbit: Facebook’s Is Unsuccessful To Establish A Position In Health Tech And Wearables Markets 53 views
- Antitrust Decision May Stand In The Way Of Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) Making Acquisitions 47 views
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) Cares For Its Employees: Amazon Takesover A Startup – Health Navigator For Employee Healthcare 45 views
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Faces A Lawsuit Over Flawed Butterfly Keyboards In Macbook Pro And Macbook Models: Fails To Halt Lawsuits 41 views
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald's Waste In Manufacturing Activities 40 views