Chief Executive Officer of Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB), Mark Zuckerberg, said the company is prioritizing the implementation of a new privacy program. Facebook agreed to implement a new privacy program as part of the $5 billion settlement accord with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in July 2019. Facebook violates 2011 accord FTC is probing Facebook for […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 446 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 330 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 316 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 246 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 237 views