Brazil’s miner, Vale S.A. (NASDAQ:VALE), received official authorization from ANM, the Brazilian regulator to continue their mining activities at their mining site in Alegria. The Alegria mining site was closed last March after the ‘stress test’ revealed that its stability in question. Vale’s security filing stated that this continuation of their activities at the Alegria […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 55 views
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 50 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 44 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 31 views
- Records Show 19,000 U.S Based Amazon Employees Contracted Coronavirus 27 views