Sanofi SA (NASDAQ:SNY) has announced its decision to spend $2.5 billion in the acquisition of Synthorx. This happens to be La Jolla’s startup focusing on the manufacture of drugs. A close focus Sanofi has its headquarters in Paris and is undoubtedly one of the most vibrant French multinational pharmaceutical companies. It has been performing quite […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 43 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 40 views
- Expect a Fierce Race Between VW and Tesla Says VW CEO 37 views
- Apple to Provide Other Payment Methods in Dating Apps Says Dutch Watchdog 32 views
- Tata Motors Eyeing to Acquire Ford’s Factory in India 30 views