Sanofi SA (NASDAQ:SNY) has announced its decision to spend $2.5 billion in the acquisition of Synthorx. This happens to be La Jolla’s startup focusing on the manufacture of drugs. A close focus Sanofi has its headquarters in Paris and is undoubtedly one of the most vibrant French multinational pharmaceutical companies. It has been performing quite […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 459 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 454 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 420 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 370 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 335 views