Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that its Fire TV platform has surpassed 40 million monthly active users. This is an increase from the 34 million users the company reported in May last year and tops Roku Inc.’s (NASDAQ:ROKU) 32.3 million active users reported in November. Amazon Fire TV active accounts exceed Roku’s by 7.7 million […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Suspicious Logins Reported by Tyler Technologies Days After it Had Been Hacked 21 views
- FDA finds Asbestos in Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) Baby Powder Days After CEO’s Deposition 14 views
- Apple Won’t be Giving Wistron any Business Until it Resolves Plea of its Workers 11 views
- Bayer Agrees to Pay $10.9 Billion in U.S Litigations 11 views
- U.S Health Worker Suffers an Allergic Reaction After Getting Pfizer’s Vaccine 10 views