Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that its Fire TV platform has surpassed 40 million monthly active users. This is an increase from the 34 million users the company reported in May last year and tops Roku Inc.’s (NASDAQ:ROKU) 32.3 million active users reported in November. Amazon Fire TV active accounts exceed Roku’s by 7.7 million […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 364 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 306 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 300 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 231 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 227 views