Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ)’s Lung Cancer Initiative has signed a licensing and development accord to access narrow-spectrum Kinase inhibitors of Pulmatrix Inc (NASDAQ:PULM). As per the terms of the deal, Lung Cancer Initiative will initially pay an upfront amount of $7.2 million to Pulmatrix. The company will pay an additional amount of $2 million on […]
Hydrogen Production in Latin America
Hydrogen Production in Latin America: challenges, changes, and predictions
Glucose Health, Inc. Fiscal 2022 Annual Report
2nd Congress and Exhibition Hydrogen Latin America, 2023
Mcap MediaWire announces Media Partnership with Hydrogen Latin America Congress taking place on the 14th and 15th of June 2023 in Santiago de Chile, Chile.
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Launches HearingAssist Brand of FDA-Registered OTC Rechargeable Hearing Aids on Target.com 248 views
- Sports Gambling and the Horse Racing Market 231 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII RECEIVES NOTICE TO PROCEED FROM PROJECT OWNER TO START THE $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 117 views
- Principal Solar to Acquire Minerva-Rockdale Leases, Wells, and Assets 92 views
- Kona Gold Beverage, Inc Announces its Ooh La Lemin Lemonades to be sold in Town Pump Convenience Stores in Montana 84 views