Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) is teaming up with a Chinese upstart to boost Black Friday sales. The US e-commerce giant is banking on the smartphone app popular for cheap deals to entice consumers during Black Friday sale. The collaboration could also extend to the end of the year. Amazon opens storefront on Pinduoduo The company’s cross-border […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 56 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 42 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 40 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 30 views
- BT and Ericsson Partners to Build Private 5G Networks 28 views