Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) is teaming up with a Chinese upstart to boost Black Friday sales. The US e-commerce giant is banking on the smartphone app popular for cheap deals to entice consumers during Black Friday sale. The collaboration could also extend to the end of the year. Amazon opens storefront on Pinduoduo The company’s cross-border […]
Futuris Company Announces Cancellation of Acquisition of LotusUSA Inc.
Ronaldinho and DRYWORLD Extend Partnership to 2033
Galexxy Holdings Inc., Appoints High Profile Chief Marketing Officer
RemSleep Holdings Inc. Provides a Corporate Update and Correction
Winners Partner “Horse Races Now” App updated in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store allowing its Users to “Bet Now” with VegasWinners Sportsbook Affiliate Partners
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Hollywood Star Cuts Enters Into Acquisition Agreement! 192 views
- FEED EARTH NOW (FEN) ANNOUNCES FOOD WASTE RECYCLING SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA 134 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 41 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 40 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 37 views