The Federal Trade Commission is taking legal action against Match Group Inc. (NASDAQ:MTCH) for allegedly using fake profiles to entice consumers into paying a subscription to Match.com. Match Group is an online dating service that owns Match.com, OkCupid, PlentyOfFish, and Tinder among other sites. Match tricked users into a subscription Match.com lets users create profiles […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Three Chinese EV Makers Aiming a Joint $5 Billion Hong Kong IPO 280 views
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 261 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 235 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 233 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 218 views