LogMeIn Inc (NASDAQ:LOGM), which happens to be a unified communications provider, has announced its exit from the public market. It made the announcement on Tuesday saying that it was selling rights to some two private equity firms. The two buyers are the Evergreen Coast Capital Corporation and Francisco Partners. They have given out $4.3 billion […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 50 views