Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMD) is racing ahead with the introduction of the latest processors that boasts more cores, improved architecture, enhanced performance, and higher clock speeds. The company introduced Zen 2 Ryzen processors (3rd generation), giving stiff competition to its rival Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC). Ryzen 9 3900x chips Advanced Micro’s mainstream 16 and 12 […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 50 views