Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMD) is racing ahead with the introduction of the latest processors that boasts more cores, improved architecture, enhanced performance, and higher clock speeds. The company introduced Zen 2 Ryzen processors (3rd generation), giving stiff competition to its rival Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC). Ryzen 9 3900x chips Advanced Micro’s mainstream 16 and 12 […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 52 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 52 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 44 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 31 views
- Records Show 19,000 U.S Based Amazon Employees Contracted Coronavirus 28 views