Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMD) is racing ahead with the introduction of the latest processors that boasts more cores, improved architecture, enhanced performance, and higher clock speeds. The company introduced Zen 2 Ryzen processors (3rd generation), giving stiff competition to its rival Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC). Ryzen 9 3900x chips Advanced Micro’s mainstream 16 and 12 […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 446 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 330 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 316 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 246 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 237 views