Uber Technologies Inc. (NYSE:UBER) drivers in California received a new feature last month that enables then see the destination of the passenger before accepting the trip. This implies that the drivers get to know how much they can make from a trip and reject those that are not worthwhile. Uber drivers to see fare estimates […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 46 views