Uber Technologies Inc. (NYSE:UBER) drivers in California received a new feature last month that enables then see the destination of the passenger before accepting the trip. This implies that the drivers get to know how much they can make from a trip and reject those that are not worthwhile. Uber drivers to see fare estimates […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 56 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 42 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 40 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 30 views
- BT and Ericsson Partners to Build Private 5G Networks 28 views