Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) indicated strategies they have taken to prevent the spread of false information on its platform. The changes include the removal of “deepfake” videos as well as other manipulated videos. Facebook to remove manipulated and “deepfake” videos Despite the initiatives, US lawmakers are, however, not convinced, and they indicated that the changes did […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Suspicious Logins Reported by Tyler Technologies Days After it Had Been Hacked 26 views
- Ticketmaster to Pay $10 Million Fine for Hacking Rival’s Computer Systems 12 views
- Northrop Selling its Federal IT and Mission Support Business for $3.4 Billion 12 views
- Mytheresa Valued at $2.2 Billion After Raising $406.8 Million From U.S IPO 11 views
- FDA finds Asbestos in Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) Baby Powder Days After CEO’s Deposition 10 views