Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) has outpaced Amazon to win the $10 billion Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure (JEDI) Project from Pentagon. Donald Trump, the US president, and other rivals criticized the competitive bid of Amazon. Who bids on the JEDI Project? Tech giants such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, and Amazon have submitted their competitive bids to win […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 55 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 41 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 30 views
- BT and Ericsson Partners to Build Private 5G Networks 27 views