2019 is the worst year for Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ). The company is ordered to pay $8 billion in punitive damages by the jury after it failed to warn the young boy over the side effects of an anti-psychoactive drug – Risperdal. According to the filing, Johnson & Johnson has pushed the doctors to prescribe […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 138 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 79 views
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Launches Its iHEAR Brand of OTC Hearing Aids on CVS.com 76 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 74 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 71 views