2019 is the worst year for Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ). The company is ordered to pay $8 billion in punitive damages by the jury after it failed to warn the young boy over the side effects of an anti-psychoactive drug – Risperdal. According to the filing, Johnson & Johnson has pushed the doctors to prescribe […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 369 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 308 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 300 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 234 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 233 views