2019 is the worst year for Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ). The company is ordered to pay $8 billion in punitive damages by the jury after it failed to warn the young boy over the side effects of an anti-psychoactive drug – Risperdal. According to the filing, Johnson & Johnson has pushed the doctors to prescribe […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 459 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 445 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 438 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 366 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 330 views