The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a product known as enzalutamide (Xtandi®) to be used in a new way. The body, after an in-depth review says that it is ideal for handling a condition called prostate cancer (mHSPC). A close outlook Sometime back, the company gave its approval to the product for […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 446 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 330 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 316 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 246 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 237 views