The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a product known as enzalutamide (Xtandi®) to be used in a new way. The body, after an in-depth review says that it is ideal for handling a condition called prostate cancer (mHSPC). A close outlook Sometime back, the company gave its approval to the product for […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 46 views