The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a product known as enzalutamide (Xtandi®) to be used in a new way. The body, after an in-depth review says that it is ideal for handling a condition called prostate cancer (mHSPC). A close outlook Sometime back, the company gave its approval to the product for […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 477 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 453 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 438 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 370 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 341 views