MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) on Tuesday announced two business deals it is pursuing. The first one is to sell the Las Vegas property known as Circus Circus, which is currently valued at $825 million. Reports indicate that it will be selling out the property to Phil Ruffin, an affiliate of Treasure Island owner. Salem’s remarks […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 42 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 40 views
- Expect a Fierce Race Between VW and Tesla Says VW CEO 36 views
- Apple to Provide Other Payment Methods in Dating Apps Says Dutch Watchdog 34 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 30 views