MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) on Tuesday announced two business deals it is pursuing. The first one is to sell the Las Vegas property known as Circus Circus, which is currently valued at $825 million. Reports indicate that it will be selling out the property to Phil Ruffin, an affiliate of Treasure Island owner. Salem’s remarks […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 374 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 356 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 267 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 254 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 196 views