MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) on Tuesday announced two business deals it is pursuing. The first one is to sell the Las Vegas property known as Circus Circus, which is currently valued at $825 million. Reports indicate that it will be selling out the property to Phil Ruffin, an affiliate of Treasure Island owner. Salem’s remarks […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Tesla Suspends Hiring Further Set to Lay Off 10% of its Labor Force 37 views
- Tata Motors Eyeing to Acquire Ford’s Factory in India 36 views
- Tesla Increases Vehicle Prices Once Again 36 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 35 views
- Atos CEO Resigns Following Divisions With the Board Over Strategy 35 views