MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) on Tuesday announced two business deals it is pursuing. The first one is to sell the Las Vegas property known as Circus Circus, which is currently valued at $825 million. Reports indicate that it will be selling out the property to Phil Ruffin, an affiliate of Treasure Island owner. Salem’s remarks […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Antitrust Decision May Stand In The Way Of Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) Making Acquisitions 34 views
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald’s Waste In Manufacturing Activities 33 views
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Fails To Win The Bid For Fitbit: Facebook’s Is Unsuccessful To Establish A Position In Health Tech And Wearables Markets 27 views
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Faces Pressure In Line With Its Plan To Encrypt Its Messaging 26 views
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) Cares For Its Employees: Amazon Takesover A Startup – Health Navigator For Employee Healthcare 22 views