McDermott International Inc (NYSE:MDR) expects to file for bankruptcy in the next few weeks. The company is in discussions with Baupost Group LLC and HPS Investment Partners for a bankruptcy loan of $2 billion. The company will use the funds for continuing its regular operations. McDermott stock trades $0.67 (down 0.98%) on January 2, 2019. […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 448 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 331 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 317 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 247 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 237 views