McDermott International Inc (NYSE:MDR) expects to file for bankruptcy in the next few weeks. The company is in discussions with Baupost Group LLC and HPS Investment Partners for a bankruptcy loan of $2 billion. The company will use the funds for continuing its regular operations. McDermott stock trades $0.67 (down 0.98%) on January 2, 2019. […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 460 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 447 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 439 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 365 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 331 views