McDermott International Inc (NYSE:MDR) expects to file for bankruptcy in the next few weeks. The company is in discussions with Baupost Group LLC and HPS Investment Partners for a bankruptcy loan of $2 billion. The company will use the funds for continuing its regular operations. McDermott stock trades $0.67 (down 0.98%) on January 2, 2019. […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 54 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 40 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 36 views
- BT and Ericsson Partners to Build Private 5G Networks 28 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 26 views