The Federal Trade Commission is taking legal action against Match Group Inc. (NASDAQ:MTCH) for allegedly using fake profiles to entice consumers into paying a subscription to Match.com. Match Group is an online dating service that owns Match.com, OkCupid, PlentyOfFish, and Tinder among other sites. Match tricked users into a subscription Match.com lets users create profiles […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JUPITER GOLD RECEIVES PERMIT NEEDED TO START ITS QUARTZITE MINE 1k views
- UCASU to Acquire 10,000 Sqft Cannabis Property and Build 5,000 Sqft More 554 views
- UC Asset’s new $3M cannabis property acquisition includes protection for existing shareholders 357 views
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 63 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 62 views