The Federal Trade Commission is taking legal action against Match Group Inc. (NASDAQ:MTCH) for allegedly using fake profiles to entice consumers into paying a subscription to Match.com. Match Group is an online dating service that owns Match.com, OkCupid, PlentyOfFish, and Tinder among other sites. Match tricked users into a subscription Match.com lets users create profiles […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 45 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 32 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 28 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 23 views