The Federal Trade Commission is taking legal action against Match Group Inc. (NASDAQ:MTCH) for allegedly using fake profiles to entice consumers into paying a subscription to Match.com. Match Group is an online dating service that owns Match.com, OkCupid, PlentyOfFish, and Tinder among other sites. Match tricked users into a subscription Match.com lets users create profiles […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Suspicious Logins Reported by Tyler Technologies Days After it Had Been Hacked 93 views
- Square’s Shareholders Approve Issuance of New Shares for Afterpay’s Acquisition 63 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 48 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 46 views
- Amazon to Launch Abu Dhabi Fulfillment Center by 2024 45 views