Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) is in deep trouble because of its flawed butterfly keyboards installed in MacBook models produced in 2015 and MacBook Pro laptops released in 2016 and later. Edward Davila, the Federal Judge, thrash the company’s efforts to dismiss the lawsuits. Edward said Apple hid the fragility of butterfly keyboards used in MacBooks and […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Faces A Lawsuit Over Flawed Butterfly Keyboards In Macbook Pro And Macbook Models: Fails To Halt Lawsuits 36 views
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald’s Waste In Manufacturing Activities 27 views
- Antitrust Decision May Stand In The Way Of Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) Making Acquisitions 21 views
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Gives Control To Dating App Users To Share Stories of Facebook and Instagram To Daters 20 views
- General Motors (NYSE:GM) Partners With LG Chemicals To Make Battery Cells For Electric Cars 17 views