Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) is in deep trouble because of its flawed butterfly keyboards installed in MacBook models produced in 2015 and MacBook Pro laptops released in 2016 and later. Edward Davila, the Federal Judge, thrash the company’s efforts to dismiss the lawsuits. Edward said Apple hid the fragility of butterfly keyboards used in MacBooks and […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 115 views
- Mass Megawatts Announces a Payback of Three to Five Year Using the Patent Pending Solar Tracker in Several States 78 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 58 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 50 views