Uber Technologies Inc. (NYSE:UBER) drivers in California received a new feature last month that enables then see the destination of the passenger before accepting the trip. This implies that the drivers get to know how much they can make from a trip and reject those that are not worthwhile. Uber drivers to see fare estimates […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 477 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 453 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 438 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 370 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 341 views