Uber Technologies Inc. (NYSE:UBER) drivers in California received a new feature last month that enables then see the destination of the passenger before accepting the trip. This implies that the drivers get to know how much they can make from a trip and reject those that are not worthwhile. Uber drivers to see fare estimates […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 138 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 79 views
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Launches Its iHEAR Brand of OTC Hearing Aids on CVS.com 76 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 74 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 71 views