Uber Technologies Inc. (NYSE:UBER) drivers in California received a new feature last month that enables then see the destination of the passenger before accepting the trip. This implies that the drivers get to know how much they can make from a trip and reject those that are not worthwhile. Uber drivers to see fare estimates […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 369 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 307 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 300 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 234 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 233 views