LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA (OTCMKTS:LVMUY) has increased the bid price to $162 billion from $14.5 billion to take over Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF), an iconic American dealer. This translates to a share price of $135. Apart from cash, the deal also includes a debt of $350 million. It is the most significant deal […]
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA
Futuris Company Announces Cancellation of Acquisition of LotusUSA Inc.
Ronaldinho and DRYWORLD Extend Partnership to 2033
Galexxy Holdings Inc., Appoints High Profile Chief Marketing Officer
RemSleep Holdings Inc. Provides a Corporate Update and Correction
Winners Partner “Horse Races Now” App updated in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store allowing its Users to “Bet Now” with VegasWinners Sportsbook Affiliate Partners
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Hollywood Star Cuts Enters Into Acquisition Agreement! 192 views
- FEED EARTH NOW (FEN) ANNOUNCES FOOD WASTE RECYCLING SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA 133 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 43 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 42 views
- Allied Enters into Gas Offtake Agreement with Sloan Petroleum to Procure Additional Natural Gas Wells for the Enerhash Bitcoin Mining Project 38 views