LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA (OTCMKTS:LVMUY) has increased the bid price to $162 billion from $14.5 billion to take over Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF), an iconic American dealer. This translates to a share price of $135. Apart from cash, the deal also includes a debt of $350 million. It is the most significant deal […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 50 views