Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ)’s Lung Cancer Initiative has signed a licensing and development accord to access narrow-spectrum Kinase inhibitors of Pulmatrix Inc (NASDAQ:PULM). As per the terms of the deal, Lung Cancer Initiative will initially pay an upfront amount of $7.2 million to Pulmatrix. The company will pay an additional amount of $2 million on […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 54 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 36 views
- BT and Ericsson Partners to Build Private 5G Networks 28 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 26 views