LogMeIn Inc (NASDAQ:LOGM), which happens to be a unified communications provider, has announced its exit from the public market. It made the announcement on Tuesday saying that it was selling rights to some two private equity firms. The two buyers are the Evergreen Coast Capital Corporation and Francisco Partners. They have given out $4.3 billion […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 459 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 445 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 438 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 365 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 330 views