Kroger (NYSE:KR) says it will no longer engage in the sale of e-cigarettes. Pushed by reporters to explain its abrupt decision, the company revealed that it was under pressure from regulatory bodies. Kroger says it is tired of having to survive in what it terms a stringent regulatory environment. Asides from that, the business giant […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Three Chinese EV Makers Aiming a Joint $5 Billion Hong Kong IPO 282 views
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 251 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 228 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 227 views
- Advisory Excellence Appoints Typhanie Afschrift and Afschrift Tax & Legal in Switzerland 224 views