Kroger (NYSE:KR) says it will no longer engage in the sale of e-cigarettes. Pushed by reporters to explain its abrupt decision, the company revealed that it was under pressure from regulatory bodies. Kroger says it is tired of having to survive in what it terms a stringent regulatory environment. Asides from that, the business giant […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 481 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 416 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 246 views
- Walmart Has Been Working With Some Suppliers to Lower Prices Amid Inflation 224 views
- easyJet Set to Cancel More Than 200 Flights 166 views