Kroger Co (NYSE:KR) started accepting Visa Inc (NYSE:V)’s Credit Cards at 108 fuel centers and 142 Smith’s Food and Drug Stores and ended the year-long fight. Its customers can make payments at Kroger owned and operated fuel stations and food and drug stores across the seven states in the US. The supermarket chain imposed a […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 433 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 316 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 305 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 247 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 237 views