Kroger Co (NYSE:KR) started accepting Visa Inc (NYSE:V)’s Credit Cards at 108 fuel centers and 142 Smith’s Food and Drug Stores and ended the year-long fight. Its customers can make payments at Kroger owned and operated fuel stations and food and drug stores across the seven states in the US. The supermarket chain imposed a […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 374 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 356 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 267 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 254 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 196 views