Under Armour Inc (NYSE:UAA) is under federal probe by the Justice Department and Securities and Exchange Commission over their bookkeeping and other accounting practices, according to the company’s statement released on Sunday. The giant sportswear maker started responding in July 2017 to document requests and details pertaining to its accounting processes and relevant disclosures. According […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 445 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 419 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 389 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 330 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 316 views