Under Armour Inc (NYSE:UAA) is under federal probe by the Justice Department and Securities and Exchange Commission over their bookkeeping and other accounting practices, according to the company’s statement released on Sunday. The giant sportswear maker started responding in July 2017 to document requests and details pertaining to its accounting processes and relevant disclosures. According […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- McDermott International Inc (NYSE:MDR) Expects To File For Bankruptcy: McDermott Seeks Bankruptcy Loan Of $2 Billion From HPS Investment Partners 238 views
- IBM (NYSE:IBM) Reduces The Timeline To Implement AI Models To Six Weeks: IBM Implemented AI Models At 115 Companies 97 views
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Fails To Win The Bid For Fitbit: Facebook’s Is Unsuccessful To Establish A Position In Health Tech And Wearables Markets 47 views
- Antitrust Decision May Stand In The Way Of Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) Making Acquisitions 46 views
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald's Waste In Manufacturing Activities 38 views