Under Armour Inc (NYSE:UAA) is under federal probe by the Justice Department and Securities and Exchange Commission over their bookkeeping and other accounting practices, according to the company’s statement released on Sunday. The giant sportswear maker started responding in July 2017 to document requests and details pertaining to its accounting processes and relevant disclosures. According […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 43 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 40 views
- Expect a Fierce Race Between VW and Tesla Says VW CEO 37 views
- Apple to Provide Other Payment Methods in Dating Apps Says Dutch Watchdog 32 views
- Tata Motors Eyeing to Acquire Ford’s Factory in India 30 views