Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC) has agreed to release pay data of employees to the public broken down by race and gender by the end of this year. It is joining the ranks of pay transparency, which is used to mitigate the pay gaps. The company will inform the public about how much it pays to employees […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 48 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 32 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 27 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 24 views