Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC) has agreed to release pay data of employees to the public broken down by race and gender by the end of this year. It is joining the ranks of pay transparency, which is used to mitigate the pay gaps. The company will inform the public about how much it pays to employees […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Fails To Win The Bid For Fitbit: Facebook’s Is Unsuccessful To Establish A Position In Health Tech And Wearables Markets 53 views
- Antitrust Decision May Stand In The Way Of Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) Making Acquisitions 47 views
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) Cares For Its Employees: Amazon Takesover A Startup – Health Navigator For Employee Healthcare 45 views
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Faces A Lawsuit Over Flawed Butterfly Keyboards In Macbook Pro And Macbook Models: Fails To Halt Lawsuits 41 views
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald's Waste In Manufacturing Activities 40 views