Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC) has agreed to release pay data of employees to the public broken down by race and gender by the end of this year. It is joining the ranks of pay transparency, which is used to mitigate the pay gaps. The company will inform the public about how much it pays to employees […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 433 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 316 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 305 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 247 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 237 views