Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) has outpaced Amazon to win the $10 billion Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure (JEDI) Project from Pentagon. Donald Trump, the US president, and other rivals criticized the competitive bid of Amazon. Who bids on the JEDI Project? Tech giants such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, and Amazon have submitted their competitive bids to win […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 459 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 454 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 420 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 370 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 335 views