Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) has filed an appeal in the Federal Court in the US in November 2019 to probe wrongdoings in awarding $10 billion JEDI contract to Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT). The defense department has awarded the contract to Microsoft on October 25, 2019. Ellen Lord, the Under Secretary of Defense (Acquisition and sustainment), said the […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Launches HearingAssist Brand of FDA-Registered OTC Rechargeable Hearing Aids on Target.com 248 views
- Sports Gambling and the Horse Racing Market 233 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII RECEIVES NOTICE TO PROCEED FROM PROJECT OWNER TO START THE $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 117 views
- Principal Solar to Acquire Minerva-Rockdale Leases, Wells, and Assets 94 views
- Kona Gold Beverage, Inc Announces its Ooh La Lemin Lemonades to be sold in Town Pump Convenience Stores in Montana 84 views