Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) has filed an appeal in the Federal Court in the US in November 2019 to probe wrongdoings in awarding $10 billion JEDI contract to Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT). The defense department has awarded the contract to Microsoft on October 25, 2019. Ellen Lord, the Under Secretary of Defense (Acquisition and sustainment), said the […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Suspicious Logins Reported by Tyler Technologies Days After it Had Been Hacked 23 views
- FDA finds Asbestos in Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) Baby Powder Days After CEO’s Deposition 13 views
- Bayer Agrees to Pay $10.9 Billion in U.S Litigations 13 views
- Hacking Will Attract More Than Just Sanctions Under Biden’s Administration 10 views
- Trump Enforces Ban on U.S Investments in Blacklisted Chinese Companies 10 views